Thursday, November 18, 2010

My most angry monitor & the unfairnly presentation

today, presentation I am not present so well but is better than what I expected

but the teacher really really so crazy and mad ....

She brought the camera to record our presentation and also take our photo

In the question section, supposely each of of the group members should answer each question

but I don't get the chance to answer because the stupid teacher she did not gave enough or

even 5 minutes for us to think the answer.......

While the other group, gave enough and many times to answer...and give all the members to

answer the question.....WTF, so unfairness !!!!!

The monitor also so f**k ,I never seen any monitor will critic and talk bad about the others

classmate work and today I have seen it......He just only critic only our group work only how

about another group is their work too perfect or because u not friend then can critic to our

work?.................STupid ass hole.....................

CRuise u both.......................shit u both la..............................

0 comments:

Post a Comment