Monday, September 6, 2010

Unhappy workplace......

I feel unhappy in the workplace there recently because my good friend Aunty Water will not work anymore who is very friend to me and I like to bully her .She treats me really nice sometimes she will help me cook some dim sum and like to share with me the delicious foods.She likes to talk those rude words which I feel is funny and cool.Haha.The reason she wants to quit the job because she needs to take care of her grandchild and her daughter ,whose gonna give birth soon.



My cousin,Hui also wanna quit the job soon because he will find a better job work at the high class bakery or hotel. Hui was graduate from the bakering course so he will work as baker which needs to work on Sunday and Saturday.



Since my good friends all quit the jobs ,this make me will lonely and no fun at the workplace there.I feel very sad because they are those friends I alway play with and chat with.I hope Aunty Water will always stay healthy and Hui can become a great baker in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment