Monday, October 4, 2010

SExy Unicorn tatoo

Sem breaking ,I am so free so I draw a sexy unicorn on my leg.........haha
I used black pen to draw it but is easy to wash away....
not a real one...........
For my opinion, I think get a tatoo is so crazy and most important is pain ...
The image of person who has a tatoo in my eyes that is "lala" and is a samseng
although the tatoo is nice ..........
Am I thinking so traditional ???? Maybe,but mostly it depends to my mood....
Am I going to get a tatoo in the future? ern, maybe or never .......
Tatoo is a art or the people get it want to memorize something that special in life
But now a days,the tatoo has become a trend and many teenage want to get it because
of the fashion and is cool for them....................








0 comments:

Post a Comment