Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When mum went travel........

During these few days, my mum went to somewhere(actually I don't know where is the place) to

travel. Haiz, since I am the eldest brother sure I need to take care of my brothers and do some

of the houseworks such as :sweep the floor ,mop the floor ,but not cooking and wash plates

cause my cooking skill sucks and I hate oily (yucks).Thanks God, my handsome daddy will help me

to do these .Although his cooking skill is bad,but he will try his best .Thanks u ,dad.

LOve u 4ever.


During this time, I become more independent and no more mama boy(for 3 days only ,haha).

From this experience, I also understand how hard to decide about what foods are going to cook

everyday or "Da Bao".To be a responsible mother, is not a easy job so now I think my mum is

DAMN HARDWORKING.Lastly, I feel that my whole family members are fxxking cute and

sweet.




LOVE U ALL ,
B!tCh and BasTard &
The sons and daughter of THe B!tch and Bastard.......
U All are NUT........Fxxk U

0 comments:

Post a Comment